Birds of a Feather sessions
Parallel to talks there will be an opportunity to grab one of three meeting rooms to hold an informal Birds of a Feather session. These sessions can be scheduled at the conference at the morning of each day. We'll have a whiteboard ready for you to get your topic up!
Mon June 8
Hack day 9AM - 5PM
This event takes place on the NYU campus.
On Monday we'll get hands on with creating software and mapping. Head over to the conference wiki to share what you'd like to work on. Note that the TeachOSM workshops and the Maptime summit require separate registration on their respective web sites. For all other activities, the regular State of the Map US registration has you covered.
- OpenStreetMap Workshops getting you started on OpenStreetMap software
- Software and documentation sprint - get together and improve OpenStreetMap
- Map New York city - learn how to survey with OpenStreetMap
- Missing maps mapping party - learn OpenStreetMap and help map the world
- Maptime summit - the annual gathering of all existing and future Maptime organizers (requires separate registration)
- Teacher Workshops by TeachOSM - OpenStreetMap for educators (requires separate registration)
We're striving to make State of the Map US a friendly, safe and productive environment for everyone - all attendees agree to adhere to our code of conduct